Many banks – particularly global and large regional banks – find themselves lacking in the sophisticated financial crime domain expertise, information technology and data analytic skills necessary to keep up with ongoing and evolving Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory mandates and regulators’ expectations, let alone get out in front of them. The pressure is on for banks to up their games in terms of their abilities to gather, analyze, understand and act swiftly and appropriately based on the information teased out of their vast stores of data.
- Mitigating FCPA Risk with Artificial Intelligence
- QuantaVerse Webinar: The Automation of AML and FCPA
- Global Enforcement and Anti-Bribery Violations are on the Rise
- Turning The Tables On Financial Criminals: Data Science Powered Risk Reduction
- Integrating Artificial Intelligence Into Anti-Bribery And Corruption Programs To Mitigate FCPA Risk